Apple iPad 2nd Generation
- Brand new and good quality replacement Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Antenna Flex Cable for iPad 2
- Conveniently replaces damaged Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Antenna flex cable
- Easily restores the connectivity of both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for your tablet
- A breeze to install
- Factory tested products and hence you can be assured of a verified item only
- Typically crafted for iPad 2 and thus you can be guaranteed of complete device compatibility
Are you having connectivity issues with your iPad 2? Is it being unable to catch Wi-Fi signals properly even when the Wi-Fi connection is strong? Is it having troubles to connect through Bluetooth as well? Well, if you are facing all these troubles together then possibly your tablet’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Antenna Flex Cable is in serious danger. So, what will you do here? Wait, this is serious trouble no doubt but it’s not the end of the world. You won’t need to get a new tablet immediately. Rather, you can solve the problem simply with the help of a replacement part. Our replacement iPad 2 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Antenna Flex Cable will come to your rescue here.
For more information check out our iPad 2 Disassemble Guide and Repair Video section!
Call 866-233-6460 or email [email protected] and one of our friendly USA-based agents will assist you with whatever you need. Also, be sure to check out our FAQs for further information and answers to common questions. If you are looking to place a wholesale order, you can apply for an account by clicking here.