Apple iPad 2nd Generation
- 100% new and good quality replacement Power and Volume Button Flex Cable for iPad 2
- Conveniently replaces damaged power and volume button flex cable
- Easily restores both power and volume adjustment for the iPad
- Very simple to install
- Factory tested products and hence you can be assured of a verified item only
- Typically crafted for iPad 2 and thus you can be guaranteed of complete device compatibility
Are you sensing issues while switching on or off your iPad 2 for a while now? Are you facing similar woes with the volume button function as well? Check the buttons for once? Are they okay? Well, if these buttons show no external sign of damage, the problem could be with the flex cable of the power and volume buttons. If the flex cable is damaged, these buttons will become unresponsive. So, what do you have to do to fix the problem? This is not a situation where you can just leave your old tablet and get a new one. Instead, the smartest solution here will be to go for a replacement part. Our replacement iPad 2 Power and Volume Button Flex Cable will have your back here.
Check out our iPad 2 Disassemble Guide & Repair Video section for more information!
Call 866-233-6460 or email [email protected] and one of our friendly USA-based agents will assist you with whatever you need. Also, be sure to check out our FAQs for further information and answers to common questions. If you are looking to place a wholesale order, you can apply for an account by clicking here.