- Apple iPad 3
- Apple iPad 3rd Generation A1416 (WiFI)
- Apple iPad 3rd Generation A1430 (WiFi + Cellular)
- Apple iPad 3rd Generation A1403 (WiFi + Cellular (VZ))
- Apple iPad 4
- Apple iPad 4th Generation A1458 (WiFI)
- Apple iPad 4th Generation A1459 (WiFi + Cellular)
- Apple iPad 4th Generation A1460 (WiFi + Cellular (MM))
- High quality iPad 3/4 Black Touch Screen Digitizer/Front Panel
- Affordable 9.7” multi-touch iPad glass digitizer replacement with an oleophobic coating
- Tesa Adhesive pre-installed
- Fully tested repair part for the 3rd and 4th generation Apple iPad's
- Fast shipping; same day if ordered by 5pm PST
- Free Plastic Opening Tool and Adhesive Strip
- Free iPad Repair Guides
- Condition: Brand new
- Warranty: Lifetime
This is the iPad 3/4 Black Touch Screen Digitizer/Front Panel replacement. If the 9.7” multi-touch glass digitizer (with an oleophobic coating) on your 3rd or 4th generation black Apple tablet is cracked, scratched or has become non-responsive, this brand new iPad 3/4 glass front panel/digitizer from Fixez.com is exactly what you need. Purchase this high quality iPad touch screen replacement with the recommended repair tools and fix your Apple tablet quickly, and affordably.
At Fixez.com find fully tested iPad 3/4 DIY repair parts and tools that are readily available to help you get your tablet working like new again. When you purchase this iPad black glass digitizer, you will also receive an adhesive strip and plastic opening tool- for free. We know that you are anxious to once again have a fully functional iPad to browse the Internet, watch movies, read emails and more, so we will ship your order the same day if placed by 5pm PST. Plus, all of our Apple iPad 3/4 parts are high quality and 100% guaranteed. Don’t be fooled by other online shops (i.e. Amazon and eBay) selling low quality, inexpensive parts with poorly written instructions. Fix your iPad 3/4 screen right the first time with help from Fixez.com.
If you’re feeling uneasy about attempting the DIY iPad 3/4 repair, we have you covered there too. Our skilled technicians can fix your device for you. Call 866-233-6460 or email [email protected] and one of our friendly USA-based agents will help you with whatever you need. Also be sure to check out our FAQs for further information and answers to common questions. If you are looking to place a wholesale order, you can apply for an account by clicking here.