- Apple iPad 4
- Apple iPad 3
- iPad with Retina Display
- iPad 4th Generation
- iPad 4 A1458 (WiFi)
- iPad 4 A1459 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad 4 A1460 (WiFi + Cellular (MM))
- High quality, brand new iPad 4 / iPad 3 WiFi and Bluetooth Antenna Cable
- Factory tested replacement WiFi and bluetooth antenna cable
- Affordable repair part for the 4th generation iPad
- Fast shipping; same day on orders placed by 5pm PST
- Free Plastic Opening Tool and Adhesive Strip
- Free iPad 4 Disassemble Guide
- Lifetime warranty
This is the iPad 3/4 WiFi and Bluetooth Antenna Cable Replacement. Is your 3rd or 4th generation iPad not connecting to WiFi or via Bluetooth the way it should? If so, it is likely that your WiFi and bluetooth antenna flex cable is damaged, this could have happened if you accidentally dropped or bumped your Apple tablet. Whatever the case, it can hinder you from using your tablet on a daily basis as needed. Although you may be tempted to purchase a new iPad, instead, you can save time and money by purchasing a brand new iPad 4 WiFi and Bluetooth antenna cable and the recommended repair tools to get your tabelt working like new again.
This high quality iPad WiFi and bluetooth antenna cable is designed to work perfectly with the 4th generation of the iPad. At Fixez.com, we understand the importance of being able to use your tablet the way you want, when you want, so we will ship your iPad 4 repair part the same day you order it (if before 5pm PST). Plus, we will include a plastic opening tool, a disassemble guide and an adhesive strip- for free!
Check out our iPad 4 Disassemble Guide & Repair Video section for more information and help with the repair!