- Motorola Moto X
- Motorola Moto X XT1058 (AT&T)
- Motorola Moto X XT1053 (T-Mobile)
- Motorola Moto X XT1056 (Sprint)
- Motorola Moto X XT1060 (Verizon)
- Motorola Moto X XT1055 (US Cellular)
- Motorola Moto X XT1052 (Europe)
- High quality Motorola Moto X Power and Volume Button Flex Cable
- Factory tested, affordable repair part for the Moto X
- Brand new, OEM-compliant power & volume button flex cable replacement
- Fast shipping (ships same day if ordered by 5pm PST)
- FREE Plastic Opening Tool and Adhesive Strip
- Lifetime warranty
This is the Motorola Moto X Power and Volume Button Flex Cable replacement. If you are having problems with the power or volume buttons on your Moto X but see no visible damage, the internal flex cable may need to be replaced. Not being able to utilize your smartphone’s power and volume buttons render it almost useless, and common thinking is you need to procure a new device. Instead you can purchase this Moto X replacement part and fix your smartphone quickly, and inexpensively. Fixez.com will provide you with the brand new Moto X repair parts and tools you need, along with complete step-by-step DIY repair guides and videos. Save money, time and the environment by simply repairing your smartphone yourself! When you order the power and volume button flex cable for the Motorola Moto X from Fixez.com, we will also include a FREE adhesive strip and plastic opening tool with your order.
If you are feeling flabbergasted about doing the repair yourself, we have you covered. Let one of our capable repair technicians fix the device for you. Give us a call at 866-233-6460 or email [email protected] so we can get your Motorola Moto X smartphone working like when you first took it out of the box. Problem solved.