Apple iPad 2nd Generation (WiFi)
- Completely new and good quality replacement Headphone Jack Flex Cable (Wi-Fi) for iPad 2
- Effectively replaces damaged headphone jack flex cable
- Conveniently restores audio output of headphone jack
- A breeze to install
- Factory tested products and hence you can be assured of a verified item only
- Specially crafted for iPad 2 and thus you can be guaranteed of complete device compatibility
Are you having issues with the audio output from the headphone jack of iPad 2? Well, that’s a serious situation no doubt. You need the headphone jack in perfect order to listen to your calls as well as to enjoy your favorite music on the iPad. But if you are having problems with the audio output from it, it means the jack flex cable is somehow damaged. Needless to mention you need to resolve the situation as fast as possible. So, what would you do here? Are you thinking of getting a new iPad? Now, that’s not exactly necessary. Rather you should go for a replacement part to solve your problem here. Our replacement iPad 2 Headphone Jack flex cable (Wi-Fi) will take care of all your problems here.
Check out the iPad 2 Disassemble Guide & Repair Video section for more information and assistance with the repair!
Call 866-233-6460 or email [email protected] and one of our friendly USA-based agents will assist you with whatever you need. Also, be sure to check out our FAQs for further information and answers to common questions. If you are looking to place a wholesale order, you can apply for an account by clicking here.