QianLi Clone-DZ03 Face ID Programmer for iPhone X to 12 Pro Max
Please review our Disclaimer, before purchase!
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPonne 12 Mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
- Restores Face ID Functionality
- Requires the appropriate Tag-On-Flex of the model you are trying to fix (Sold Seperately)
Introducing the Clone-DZ03 Face ID Programmer for the iPhone X to iPhone 12 Pro Max, This device will restore Face-ID functionality by eliminating the need to solder original the component to the new camera module.
The programmer will copy the original Face ID data and transfer it to the corresponding "Tag on Flex" (Sold serperately). The tag on flex is then attached to the camera module / dot projector and both are intstalled in the phone.
Chat or email [email protected] and our friendly USA-based agents will help you with whatever you need. Also, be sure to check out our FAQs for further information and answers to common questions. If you are looking to place a wholesale order, you can apply for an account by clicking here.
- instruction manuals (links to videos)
- PDF has links to video on how to fold the Tag-On-Flex prior to insertion into the iPhone
- Software Download
- download software
- Purchase the appropriate Tag-on-Flex
1) plug in the activation board, connect programmer to power, conncect the programmer to a PC, start up the "Mega-Idea" software
2) Remove the Face-ID Projector module (that needs to be repaired) and connect to the correspondng socket of the activaton board. Click the "Detect" button to check if the fuse is displayed
3) Connect your mobile phone with the missing Face-Id module to the computer, Click "Trust" and Click Cloud back up in the Software.
4) once the cloud back up is successfull, click "Activate" on the software and wait for a sucessfull activation.
5) Remove the Face-ID module and connect the Tag-on-flex for your phone. Click "CloudBurn" on the PC softwaere to program the Tag-on-flex.
6) Attach the Face-ID Module to the Tag-on-Flex, then connect back onto the programmer. Click "Detect" to check if the software says Normal. Once confirmed "Normal". the repair has been completed
7) carefully fold the tag-on-flex on the Face-Id module and install back into the iphone. Please refer to the folding examples in the manual